Gaborone, 19 March 2021 – Absa Bank Botswana recently announced the launch of their new exciting proposition dubbed Family Banking. Designed for the whole family, the offer is tailored for the needs of each family member by offering banking value and benefits in a bundled package.
“Absa Bank Botswana is continuously looking for ways to provide the best service in the market coupled with solutions that meet our customers every need as a Premier customer. Through this proposition, we have made it more affordable to bank as a family, allowing your spouse and children, up to all ages, to enjoy cheaper banking, receive discounts and waivers across various offerings,” said Valeta Mthimkhulu, Absa Bank Botswana Retail Director.
In addition to Family Banking offering convenience by providing a single point of contact for the whole family through a Relationship Manager, other added value propositions include;
- 50% service fee discount for the Spouse
- Additional DragonPass airport lounge access useful for family travels
- No maintenance fee for children 24 years old and younger
- 10% service fee discount for children older than 25 years
- Access to the Youth Hub geared towards supporting young people to get ready for employment, self-employment and also equip them with life skills – Money Skills, Entrepreneurship Skills, Work Skills and People Skills.
- Rewards for the whole family, with deals and discounts of up to 50% discount at our various retail partners across dining, travel & accommodation, motoring, grooming and health care. A comprehensive list of partners is available on the Absa Bank Botswana website.
- Botshelo Term Assurance and Botshelo Whole of Life Plans which provide instant life cover at competitive rates.
“We remain dedicated to improving our proposition and remain relevant as we bring our customers possibilities to life. This we do by putting our customers and clients at the center of everything that we do,” concluded Valeta Mthimkhulu.